Directions and Parking
Located within minutes from the Harrisburg Regional Airport, Interstate 81 and 83, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the complex is an easy drive for visitors coming from any direction.
At the complex, you'll find ample parking at our large onsite lots and our 29 acre park and ride area located off Elmerton Avenue, just minutes from the complex. Parking is $10 for all events except for during the annual Pennsylvania Farm Show, when parking is $15. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. For faster service, have your card ready upon entry to the parking lot. Parking for guests with disabilities is available.
On-site lots, nearly 3,000 parking spaces
- North lot, 734 spaces, 39 accessible parking spaces
- Northwest lot, 1291 spaces
- Equine lot, 441 spaces
- West lot, 150 spaces
- Maclay lots, 149 spaces
- Elmerton Avenue, 3,000 parking spaces
- Free shuttle service to the Complex
Additional Parking if needed, based on availability
- HACC parking lot, 2,500 parking spaces
- PA Department of Agriculture, 500 parking spaces (weekends only)
For up-to-date travel and traffic information, please visit 511PA.