Pennsylvania Butternut Squash Dip
January 08, 2021 12:00 AM
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Ready in: 60 minutes
2 medium Pennsylvania butternut squash, cubed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
4 ounces Pennsylvania goat cheese
2 ounces Pennsylvania cream cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
3/4 cup cherry compote or preserves
- In a mixing bowl, combine cubed butternut squash, olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Toss to coat.
- On a lined baking sheet, spread butternut squash in an even layer and roast at 425°F for
- 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- To a food processor, add roasted squash along with remaining ingredients and process
- until smooth.
- Transfer butternut squash mixture to a baking dish and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with cherry compote and fresh rosemary. Serve warm.