Show Photo Contest
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture invites visitors to the 102nd Pennsylvania Farm Show to participate in the 2018 Farm Show Photo Contest. After the show, submit your photos that best capture the spirit of Farm Show!
Anyone visiting the show is eligible to enter. The top three entries will be featured in the 2019 Pennsylvania Farm Show Visitor’s Guide. The first-place winner will receive $100 and a VIP parking space for the 2019 show. The second-place winner will receive a $75 cash prize, and the third-place entry will earn a $50 prize.
- Photos must be taken at the 2018 Farm Show.
- Photos must be in color.
- If a digital camera is used, the resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
- Department of Agriculture employees and their family are not eligible to enter.
- Entries are limited to one per person and must be submitted by February 16, 2018.
- Include contact information (name, address, phone number, email address) and caption with entry.
- All photo entries become the property of the Pennsylvania Department of
- Agriculture, which may publish, distribute, alter, sell or otherwise make use of the photo as its own property.
- Digital photos and entry information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail print photos and entry information to the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, ATTN: Farm Show Photo Contest, 2301 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg, PA 17110.
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture personnel will judge all photos to select the top 40 entries.
- The top 40 will be posted on the Pennsylvania Farm Show Facebook page Monday, February 26 for fan voting. Fan voting period: Monday, February 26, 2018 at 12 p.m. through Friday, March 2, 2018 at 12 p.m.
- The three photos with the most reactions (likes, loves, wows, etc) will win.
- Winners will be publicly announced by 4 p.m. on Friday, March 2, 2018.